| Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Roshan is an undergarduate student in Information and Communication Technologies from Vavuniya Campus of the University of Jaffna.He is very much interesting on IT related Topics and the technical stuffs.Roshan is also a creative mind with lots of ideas and potential writter..!

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Saturday, October 13, 2012

For You-with Love


i want to be with you
& give my love to you
There may be troubles too

but i will be with you

i don't care what you do
i don't ask where you go
but i wanna share my life with you
I'm sure that is gonna be a true

I dont know its amazing
i had being beg for love
do you know what my feelings
may you will gimme  love
hey i am not ready for loosing
so that i need your love

can you show what s your thinking
i'll give my love to you
do you know you are in my every breathing
i love so much to you
hey i am not just joking
this is my heart my love
and i love so much to you.

rkarunarathna Web Developer,Programer

Roshan is an undergarduate student in Information and Communication Technologies from Vavuniya Campus of the University of Jaffna.He is very much interesting on IT related Topics and the technical stuffs.Roshan is also a creative mind with lots of ideas and potential writter..!

No comments :

Post a Comment